The Law Foundation of Armenia was founded in 2003.
The main goals of the Foundation are:
- to assist and promote the protection of human rights, the formation and development of civil society, the human rights and democratic institutes in the RA;
- to establish links and cooperation between the Armenian and Diaspora lawyers and law organizations; and assist the consolidation of the legal potential of the Armenian lawyers;
- to promote to the development of the advocate’s institute in the RA;
- to promote the establishment of the law schools and faculties of law of the institutes in the Republic of Armenia, and to introduce the application of principles of integrity in the higher educational establishments;
- to support better organization of the educational process in the law schools and in the law departments of other institutes, promote the introduction of the anti-corruption training modules in the curricula.